The 11th Annual Open Meeting of the ECCA will be held at the SMART ASTON COURT HOTEL, MIDLAND RD, Derby DE1 2SL on Saturday 19th May 2018 at 12 noon. The Conference Room is on the ground floor of the Hotel, tea and coffee will be available from 11:30.
- Apologies for absence
- Chairman’s welcome and confirmation of the President for 2018/19 and the Chain of Office will then be passed on to Kevin Carr, nominated by Northern Athletics
- Chairman’s report.
- Honorary Treasurer’s report and financial statement.
- Election of the Honorary Secretary, for a 3 year period, Ian Byett has been nominated by 3 Clubs and is duly re-elected.
- Election of General Committee Members, one third of the Committee is due for election each year.
- Three years ago Arwel Williams and Maureen Smith were elected. Arwel Williams is now a Northern Athletics representative so will not stand for re-election this year. Maureen Smith has been nominated by 3 Clubs and duly re-elected.
- Vacancies exist on the General Committee and nominations from the floor will be accepted.
- Confirm the 2 nominations from each of the bodies representing Cross Country in the Midlands, North and South. These are Midlands, Peter Burns & Rita Brownlie, Northern Athletics, Steve Gaines & Arwel Williams and The South of England, Graham Jessup & John How.
As there is no other proposals The Chairman will then adjourn the Open Meeting and then commence General Committee business
- Minutes of the October General Committee meeting and matters arising.
- Reports on the 2017/2018 Championships and recent Championship Committee meetings and a report on venues for the season ahead.
- Winter Fixture list.
- Reports on International Fixtures and a Meeting of the Team Managers
- UKA, EA, AAA. English Schools and Area reports.