The Annual Open meeting is empowered to:
- To elect Officers
- To elect up to 6 members of the General Committee, note although the General Committee consists of up to 18 members, 1/3 of the Committee is up for election each year.
- To receive the current financial statement
- To appoint auditors
- To consider any proposed changes to the Constitution
- To consider any other matters of which due notice has been given
The Officers will be elected for a three year term of office with one Officer retiring each year. The current Officers are:
- Honorary Secretary Ian Byett
- Honorary Treasurer Richard Inchley
- Chairman John Temperton
Nominations for places on the General Committee and/or the Honorary Secretary will be accepted in writing or by personal e-mail and any other Proposals for business to be conducted must be received by the Hon Sec by Saturday 21st April 2011. Each affiliated organisation to England Athletics is entitled to one vote at the Annual Open meeting, no postal votes or proxies are permitted with the terms of the constitution. Details of the Agenda will be available by the 27th Apri.