Entries for the Saucony English Cross Country Relays on
Saturday 5th November 2016 at Berry Hill Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4JR
ARE NOW OPEN
Please NOTE that ALL entries to be done Online via
See age groups information on age groups page
- Clubs can nominate 12 names per senior men’s team and 9 for all other teams entered.
i.e. Max of 36 names for 3 teams entered in senior men and 27 for 3 teams entered in all other age groups.
- Entries must all be done online.
- The entry fee is £36 for senior men’s relay (x4) and £26 for all other relays (x3).
- Normal first claim and age group rules apply.
- Clubs may enter foreign athletes BUT ALL must be bona fide and permanent residents in the UK and registered as foreign athletes with UKA by January 1st 2016.
- Clubs are required to complete and sign a declaration form on the day from names on the entry list.
- Race information will be sent by email after the closing date.
- Only names entered can compete, no substitutions are allowed, all athletes MUST be registered with England Athletics.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 14th October 2016.