Saturday 4th November 2023
Berry Hill Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 4JR
Please NOTE ALL entries to be done online : www.race-results.co.uk/natxcrel23e
|10.45am||Junior Women (3×2.5K) Ages 17-18-19 as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|10.57am||Under 17 Women (3×2.5K) Ages 15 & 16 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|11.26am||Under 13 Boys (3x2K) Ages 11 & 12 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|11.50am||Under 13 Girls (3x2K) Ages 11 & 12 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|12.15pm||Junior Men (3x3k) Ages 17-18-19 as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|12.40pm||Under 17 Men (3x3K) Ages 15 & 16 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|1.06pm||Under 15 Girls (3x2K) Ages 13 & 14 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|1.30pm||Under 15 Boys (3x2K) Ages 13 & 14 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|1.50pm||Senior Women (3x3K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
|2.40pm||Senior Men (4x5K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st September 2023|
1. Clubs can nominate 12 names per Senior Men’s team and 9 for all other teams entered.
i.e. Max of 36 names for 3 Teams entered in Senior Men and 27 for 3 Teams entered in all other age groups
2. Entries must all be done online.
3. The entry fee is £45 for senior men’s relay (x4) and £35 for all other relays (x3)
4. UKA first claim and age group rules apply.
5. Athletes will be allowed to change their first claim club after the closing date for entries on condition that :-
i) They have been entered by the closing date for entries by their former first claim Club.
ii) England Athletics have approved the change of first claim club.
iii) The request to change the first claim club, and confirmation by England Athletics, has been received by the championship Secretary
by 12.00 on the Friday, two weeks and one day before the date of competition (ie 20th October).
6. Clubs may enter Foreign Athletes BUT ALL must be Bona Fide and Permanent Residents in the UK and registered as Foreign Athletes with UKA by January 1st 2022
7. University/Higher Education teams may enter but can only include 1st Claim members of open clubs that are NOT entering teams in an age group themselves, University/Higher Education teams will NOT be eligible for any awards.
8. Clubs are required to complete and sign a declaration form on the day from names on the entry list via the online system.
9. Race information will be sent by email after the closing date.
10. Only names entered can compete, no substitutions are allowed, all athletes MUST be registered with England Athletics
11. Closing date for entries is Friday 13th October 2022