The 16th Annual Open Meeting of the ECCA will be held at Aston Ct Hotel, Derby on Thursday 11th May 2022 at 11.00 am. This will be a face-to-face meeting and tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided. The Hotel is on the opposite side of the Road from the Railway Station. Please enter through the car park at the rear of the Hotel as the front door is boarded off.
- Apologies for absence
- Chairman’s welcome and the Presidents Chain of Office would be passed on for the year 2023/24 to Carolyn Franks of Midland Counties Athletic Association (However Carolyn is unable to attend due to being on holiday). The Past President’s Memento will also be presented to Ron Needham
- Chairman’s report. See separate sheet to be presented
- Honorary Treasurer’s report and financial statement
- Election of the Chairman for a 3-year period, John Temperton has been nominated by 1 Area and 1 Club and is duly re-elected
- (i). Election of General Committee Members, one third of the Committee is due for election each year.Those seeking re-election in 2023 and have received nominations are Chris Stott, Malcolm French, Archie Jenkins, Nick Folwell, Tony Wood and Mick Robinson and they are re-elected.
(ii) Vacancies exist on the General Committee and nominations from the floor will be accepted.
- Confirm the 2 nominations from each of the bodies representing Cross Country in the Midlands, North and South. These are Midlands, Peter Burns & Mick Robinson, Northern Athletics, Steve Gaines & Arwel Williams and from The South of England, Martin Holland & David Harris
- As there are no other proposals The Chairman will then adjourn the Open Meeting and commence the General Committee business
- Minutes of the October 2022 General Committee meeting and matters arising
- Reports on the 2022/2023 Championships and recent Executive Committee meeting
- Report on venues for the season ahead
- Winter Fixture list 2023/2024.
- Reports on International Fixtures
- UKA, EA, AAA. English Schools and Area reports.
- Any other business and date of the next meeting.